These privacy conditions are valid as of May 24, 2018.
These Privacy Terms describe in detail how we acquire, use, store and – where applicable – disclose your personal data in individual activities of the ISDD plus s.r.o. If you have any questions or requests regarding privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the used terms have the following meaning:
“ Processor“ means a person other than the Controller in a given case who on behalf of the Controller handles Personal Data.
“GDPR“ means Act 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection and on the change and the amendment of particular acts and regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
I.S.D.D. plus manages your Personal Data in accordance with GDPR and Law No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments and supplements to certain acts.
1. What personal information do we collect about you?
1. Personal Information You Provide Us:
You provide us with personal information if:
- a.) you decide to fill out and send data in contact form for submitting your materials to the selection process on our website www.isdd.sk;
- b.) you decide to contact us via e-mail;
You provide any Personal Data to us on a voluntary basis, and you are willing to consider the extent to which you provide such Personal Data. However, without providing selected Personal Data, I.S.D.D. plus cannot respond to your initiative or request for work.
You are responsible for the accuracy of provided Personal Data that I.S.D.D. plus shall be relied upon. I.S.D.D. plus is not liable for any damages that you or any third party could incur in connection with the misconduct or untrue Personal Data.
2. Personal information we collect from your use of the site
I.S.D.D. plus may also obtain data that allows you to identify yourself indirectly. These are mainly the following:
- a.) information and data from devices that you use to access a page that may include general information about your device;
- b.) data-logs that represent data and information that our servers automatically store every time you access the page (especially the IP address, access time, hardware and software data you use, number of clicks, pages you provide or their number) and time you spend on the site and others);
- c.) information about your use of the site;
- d.) information obtained through cookies and other monitoring programs you use including cookies of our partners social networks providers;
- e.) information obtained by possible action-user users after clicking on the advertising banner or link, and also information on sites on third-party sites (such as search engines and social networks);
- f.) information obtained through your social plug-ins provided by third parties.
The abovementioned data does not, by itself, allow the identification of a specific living person. The abovementioned data becomes Personal Data when assigned to a specific ID of living person, e.g. in the case of using the page with the assigned user account.
3. Personal information we collect from third parties
I.S.D.D. plus may also obtain Personal Data from third parties and combine this Personal Data with Personal Data that I.S.D.D. plus received from you. These are mainly the following Personal data:
- a.) data from providers of social networks (Google, Facebook) if you have decided to set up your user account through the services of these third parties. In this case, the guide to the network (Google, Facebook) will ask you to give a Declaration of Personal Data and based on this consent, this Personal Data shall be carried by the operator of the relevant social network (Google, Facebook) will provide ISDD plus.
2. How do we process your personal data?
3. Response to questions, requests, questions
I.S.D.D. plus manages your Personal Information: the name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and any other data you choose to provide through online forms or an email for the purpose of contacting you as well as for the purpose of extracting your questions, requests or inquiries or to engage in other activities in connection with your question, request or inquiry.
Your Personal Data will be processed for as long as is necessary to answer your question, request or inquiry, or as long as other care is taken in connection with your question, request or receipt, but not longer than 1 year.
4. Processing of requests related to the rights of the persons regarding GDPR regulation
I.S.D.D. plus manages your Personal Information in amount of the name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and any other data you choose to provide through online forms or an email for the purpose of examining, judging, executing Your activities, equipment, and information to you concerning the processing of your request concerning rights under Articles 16 to 22 of the GDPR.
In this case, the legal basis for the handling of Personal Data is the fulfillment of our lawful offenses.
Your Personal Data will be processed and stored for 10 years from the date of application.
5. Change of terms
- We are authorized to modify these Privacy Terms at any time.
6. Contact us
If you have questions or requests about these Privacy Terms, or would like to withdraw your consent or exercise your rights, please contact us via e-mail message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.